So, if you want to refocus on your goals, even a little, I guarantee one of these fabulous quotes will get you fired right back up again!
25 Inspirational Quotes to Get You & Your Goals Back on Track!
Take Action Now Because…
- “… life never calms down long enough for us to wait until tomorrow to start living the lives we deserve.” Sarah Ban Breathnach
- “Inspiration does not beget action. Action begets inspiration.” Chinese Proverb
- “Putting off an easy thing makes it hard, and putting off a hard one makes it impossible.” George H. Lonmer
What Are You Waiting For?
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” James Allen
- “Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome” Samuel Johnson
Go on, take a risk!
- “Progress always involves risk; you can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” Frederick Wilcox
- “Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” David Lloyd George
- “He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.” Chinese Proverb
- “Do or do not, there is no try.” Yoda
- “If you want to do something, you find a way. If you don’t want to do something, you find an excuse.” Dawn Bauer
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret or disappointment.” Jim Rohn
On What Might Be Getting in the Way!
- “If you limit your actions in life to things that nobody can possibly find fault with, you will not do much.” Lewis Carroll
- “Don’t worry about doing great things… just do little things with great heart.” Mother Teresa
- “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, It is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” Seneca
Don’t Give Up!
- “When something doesn’t work, don’t change your mind, but change your methods. There is always a better way to do it. Find it.” Thomas Edison
- “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” Maryilyn vos Savant
- “Nothing is impossible… the word itself says “I’m possible!” Audrey Hepburn
Commit to Yourself, Watch Yourself Grow!
- “Some succeed because they are destined to. Most succeed because they are determined to.” Anatole France
- “When we are interested, we do what is convenient. When we are committed, we do whatever it takes.” Nithya Shanti
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.” Eleanor Roosevelt
That’s not to Say You Shouldn’t Have Some Fun Along the Way!
- “There is no pleasure in having nothing to do. The fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.” Mary Little
- “If you do nothing unexpected, nothing unexpected happens.” Fay Weldon
Just Do It!
- “The greatest amount of wasted time is the time not getting started.” Dawson Trotman
- “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” Benjamin Disraeli
And Which Are You?
- “There are three sorts of people: those who make things happen; those who watch things happen; and those who wonder what has happened.” Pascal
Now pick one or more quotes that inspire YOU. Write them out on a post-it and put them on your mirror, in your wallet, on your computer monitor – anywhere you will see them often. You could also meditate or ponder on them and see what insights you get!
If you liked this article with Inspirational Quotes around Your Goals, you may also like:
- To redo (or review) your FREE Annual Goal-Setting Worksheet!
- 9 Awesome Tips to Get Your Important Stuff Done with an Airplane Day!
- 7 Easy Ways For You to Energize and Refocus!
Like this post? Click LIKE or Share below!